Where does your leadership land on storytelling? Does your executive director understand why stories need to be a part of the fundraising or communications strategy? Does your board know what stories to tell about your organization — and why they’re important to your overall goals?
Whether your leaders are oblivious to your storytelling efforts or they’re your biggest cheerleaders, these tips can help expand support for storytelling and root it into the culture of your organization.
- ARC on The Easiest Way to Build Loyalty
- Dani on The Easiest Way to Build Loyalty
- Why Nonprofits Can’t Take Employee Loyalty for Granted | ARC Communications on Three Sure-Fire Ways to Increase Donor Loyalty
- Revision: 3 Ways to Make a Good Story Great (or at Least Better) | ARC Communications on Four Audience Flubs to Avoid
- 3 Ways to Tell a Nonprofit Story | ARC Communications on The Five Keys to Nonprofit Storytelling
Tagsaudience boards communication communications craft creative process development donors editing employee commitment engagement face-to-face communications fundraising gratitude loyalty mistakes narrative nonprofit organizational effectiveness photography photos professional development relationships revision silos story storytelling strategy volunteers Welcome writing year-end